In response to an announcement from the government Sunday March 15, we will now introduce the following additional measures:
* We are ensuring tables are spaced 6' apart to allow for social distancing
* Paddy's Day entertainment is postponed
To our community and loyal customers,
At Paddy’s Brewpub & Rosie’s Restaurant we hold the safety of our customers and our team as a top priority. As the situation with Covid-19 develops we are following the lead of public health authorities and recommendations of national restaurant associations. In response to the developing situation with Covid-19 we are taking enhanced measures to protect customers and employees. This includes:
* Increasing the frequency that we sanitize surfaces throughout the restaurant
* Installing additional Sanitizer Dispenser stations for your convenience
* Removing condiment or display items from our tables
* Discontinuing offering shared crayons for children
* Switching to single serve condiments, including salt, pepper and ketchup
We also ask our customers to take the advice of the public health officials and to refrain from visiting our stores if they feel unwell.
You might notice that these and additional precautions could slightly reduce our usually speed service, but we hope that when your server says, “Hello, I will be right back to serve you, I need to wash my hands” you will appreciate that we want to provide you good quality and safe service.
As the situation develops, we will let you know about any additional steps we are taking.
Owner, Paddy’s Brewpub & Rosie’s Restaurant